Shoe Lace Tattoo?

• Google
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

Shoelace Tattoos

This has to be one of the strangest tattoos that I’ve ever seen … oh I’ve seen some weird ones, but this is one that I just don’t get the reasoning behind it.

All I can think is that this guy must be totally dedicated to wearing Flip Flops and Sandals yet he wants to give the appearance of wearing shoes that lace up … uh uh … whatever floats your boat.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Share and Enjoy

Pinterest

Comments

1. This is cool! I’m thinking about doing something similar, but a button up shirt on my chest!! Or a zipper on my back.

2. Wow that is really really strange, but also kinda cool. I saw a picture of a guy with : “/head” tattooed in his neck :D

3. I don’t like this. In my opinion a tattoo has to represent something in your life, some sort of event or a big thing.
    This just looks funny, but ok, who am I to judge

4. Income Stream says:

It looks like some tribal design, but it sure looks weird…and dirty.

5. It is really really strange,but it is really cool!

6. wedding blog says:

Wow, that takes quite a commitment. Did anybody tell him that’s going to be there forever?

7. Madden 11 says:

Wow…it’s very nice & unique….now I think there is no need to wear shoes….I am just joking…really very nice…

8. This is a very odd Idea for a tattoo but I guess it is also very original. There are a lot of dragon and tribal tattoos but shoe laces not too much :)

9. Recyclage electronique says:

very cool tattoo. really thought a new converse shoe. lol

10. Live Chat Support says:

Ah, Its called innovation. great tattoo. Ha ha , ll have one myself. In my country India, people will freak out seen it. :))coz, its so different.

11. Well I guess if you’re going to tattoo something it may as well be your feet. They’re covered most of the time anyway, but it’s a pretty brave thing to do LOL!

12. boutique hotels manhattan says:

wow funky one!!

13. yorkshire lodges says:

I can’t imagine looking down at my feet every day and seeing that! Very, very brave choice of tattoo.

14. Half Sleeve Tattoo Designs says:

Love the idea. I’m sure it’s a real conversation starter.

15. Guy getting tattoo: How can i wear shoes and jandels at the same time?????? I’VE GOT IT!!!!!

Nice find man :D

16. Yep, definitely ‘unusual’. Still, it’s not as bad as the ones written in Latin only they didn’t know what the Latin actually meant, they thought they were saying something cool but when translated it made no sense at all.
    I heard of someone who had blades of grass and flowers around the sides of their feet so it looked sorta like they were walking in the grass, that was cool.

17. prepaidphoneguy says:

haha never thought of this before! But it may look good.