Spinach is supposed to be good for you isn’t it? Some people even love to eat Spinach. Most would change their mind if they made the grisly discovery that a 32 year old woman from Vienna made when she chose to cook a package of frozen spinach for her families dinner.
Martina R. thought the spinach was a bit “lumpy” as she stirred it in the saucepan while preparing the evening meal. However, she only discovered what the source of the lumps were when she began to serve her young daughter.
There was a dead frog in the spinach!
“My stomach turned. It was almost whole, except for a missing leg which I probably knocked off when I stirred the spinach,” the shocked housewife said.
She later complained to the supermarket where she had purchased the spinach and was given a free package of coffee for her trouble.
I think she should have contacted the manufacturer as well! I hope there aren’t any other spinach/frog combo packs out there!